Get your Jelly Bean...NOW!

SamuelMSr

Reaction score
Kind of random but im loving jelly belly 2.1! my batterys also a little better so that always good. i might flash 3.4 later but theres alot of issues on it now. Overall i love it!

I am on 3.4 with no problems, just do clean install no matter what anyone says.

LTE/VZW Galaxy Nexus w/Jelly Belly 3.4 on Tapatalk

RVC

Reaction score
I am on Liquid Vicious and I cannot download apps from the play store....anyone else have this problem? Thanks!

RiceCake2000

Reaction score
I'm so happy for Jelly Belly 3.9.1. Finally my MMS works and so does notification ring (I noticed on 3.9 that it would be stuck on silent). I also seem to be getting better WiFi as well.

ObieNobie

Reaction score
Has anyone found or know if there are any ROMs that support MHL. I'm on nexusbean and u don't think it's supposed even though they say everything is supported.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

mattym320

Reaction score
Is anyone having trouble getting back to root with Jelly Bean? Admittedly I use Wug's but im not getting root access using it. Just wondering... I flashed Vicious btw...

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
Is anyone having trouble getting back to root with Jelly Bean? Admittedly I use Wug's but im not getting root access using it. Just wondering... I flashed Vicious btw...

Something is going wacky for you. As this losing root isn't a common problem with Jelly Bean, so I doubt most people are having trouble getting it back.

My guess is one of 3 things happened (at least that I can think of off the top of my head):
- The ROM has issues itself. Perhaps it wasn't rooted properly to begin with.
- Something got flashed that didn't work properly with the ROM, and breaks root. A kernel perhaps.
- Superuser and supersu both exist, and both lost the battle for root. Only one can be functional at a time. They both can be installed, just one has to take the backseat to the other. I personally find it silly to have both, and just stick with one or the other.

Are you flashing the newest one? Perhaps flash a different ROM. Perhaps a wipe of data, cache, dalvik cache, and system partitions is in the cards for you as well.

ObieNobie

Reaction score
Could someone provide me with a link to BB ROM? I downloaded and flashed one but it really seems like stock JB. No features, and the phone info doesn't say anything related to BB

OP
sbenson

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Could someone provide me with a link to BB ROM? I downloaded and flashed one but it really seems like stock JB. No features, and the phone info doesn't say anything related to BB

Bugless is basically stock at this point with performance tweaks. Look under About phone, Built date, it should say Tue Aug 7 23:35:50 EDT 2012.

ObieNobie

Reaction score
Alright so bug less has been way to laggy for me. Could someone recommend a rom that is snappy, everything works (Gps is a must), and gentle on the battery? Some customization would be nice too. Thanks for the help

OP
sbenson

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Alright so bug less has been way to laggy for me. Could someone recommend a rom that is snappy, everything works (Gps is a must), and gentle on the battery? Some customization would be nice too. Thanks for the help

Strange, I wonder what's going on with your phone?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

ObieNobie

Reaction score
Strange, I wonder what's going on with your phone?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I have no idea. I had no problems to start but the lag is getting really bad. I've done resets and everything, might of been a bad flash or something

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I have no idea. I had no problems to start but the lag is getting really bad. I've done resets and everything, might of been a bad flash or something

BAMF Paradigm is what you seek grasshopper. :biggrin:

cupfulloflol

Reaction score

Have you installed anything recently? Theme, kernel, mod, update to an app (custom launcher perhaps like Nova or Apex).

Are you experiencing battery drain now? If so, you can try and track down the problem with https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gsamlabs.bbm

Of course you can try a new ROM too if you want. There are plenty of great options out there.

OP
sbenson

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score

Yeah, strange. Have you changed anything recently? I'm going on two weeks on BB Aug 7 Build and it's every bit as snappy as the day I flashed it. In fact I've got over 290 hours of up time and no issues so far.

steveil

Reaction score
Yeah, strange. Have you changed anything recently? I'm going on two weeks on BB Aug 7 Build and it's every bit as snappy as the day I flashed it. In fact I've got over 290 hours of up time and no issues so far.

290 - wow. I had BB on my original Droid but am using CM now but 290 is amazing. May have to change.