[APP] Jelly Bean Notifications for EVERYONE!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
cRERQEDYl1QD0Y9Yddk68zlOekwJdTSqqTn70QhdMdP9c8nBKJQFCS8KFUimBkq5bA=h230
PYYELeC7MSCIuO13-ecOQzgD1i8yYQdpi_PtIiqxLHAupQzLi5WO2qcGu82CUyq0T9Es=h230

Not everyone has received the update to Jelly Bean on their phone yet. In fact more than 90% of you have not, and that is ok. One of the most noteworthy features in the release of Jelly Bean was the new expandable notifications! As long as you have a phone post FROYO 2.2 (sorry Donut and Eclair users (besides if that is you its time for a new phone)), you can enjoy Jelly Bean Notifications thanks to developer "Stephanie C." who has recently released the JellyBean Notifications+ app! This app not only allows you to expand and interact with stock notifications, you can also set it to receive Twitter, Facebook, and RSS feed notifications as well as added SMS features (you can reply right in the notification box). This app looks pretty sweet and if you aren't one of the lucky with JB on your phone you should try this out. This app is FREE for 10days and if you like it you can choose to purchase it for $2.50. Not bad!

Google Play

silverfang77

Reaction score
Is it more like the old BlackBerry profiles, where you could have the phone muted except for certain contacts or app alerts?

pinoy_92

Reaction score
it sucks that u have to pay for it. nontheless its a great app.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
If that is the way notifications look in JB then maybe I can do without it afterall.

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems getting this app? The Play Store says it's missing, and the other links I've tried from a Google search are dead or say it's missing too.

silverfang77

Reaction score
Maybe it was pulled from the Play Store.

Tappin' and talkin' with Tapatalk.