1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

No Install...Just Reboots

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by southpole127, May 9, 2011.

1. southpole127

southpole127 New Member

Hey all, trying out Liberty for the first time. Currently on GB .588 and downloaded the v0.5 of Liberty but when I click "Ok" to install...it just reboots my phone. Any thoughts?
  2. nerdslogic

nerdslogic New Member

yeah do you have Droid 2 Bootstrap? If not then you are not bootstrapping your reboot so no CWM for you until you do.
  3. southpole127

southpole127 New Member

Oh okay...hahaha feel really noob :)
    Can I just install the bootstrapper in the toolbox? Or does it have to be D2?

-edit-
    Okay...so tried it with the bootstrapper in the toolbox. got the red M logo. Then screen just went and stayed black (but dimly lit). Just pulled the battery and restarted. Still no Liberty...
    Does me having TiBu (with some frozen bloat) or Droid Overclock running have anything to do with it possibly?
    Last edited: May 9, 2011
Search tags for this page

android restarts when i try to.install app

samsung reboots when it tries to install apps