liberty gb v 0.1

jackdancerdroid

Reaction score
anyone having an issue with their contacts not syncing or not being able to get into the accounts tab in settings???

just installed the liberty gb over my .588 gb and im having issues. help...

jonwgee

Reaction score
Yes. A bug for sure can't access accounts from contacts either

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
yea me three...constant sync icon as well ...it'll get fixed. Pretty awesome release otherwise!

drum747

Reaction score
Same here, no contacts and then it froze and rebooted, then it would not boot all the way. Installed from Liberty 2.0.1, I just finished SBFing back to stock. If you get in an SBF situation, make sure you use the file for the 30.04 bootloader. I will give it another try soon.

Edit: reinstalled today from Liberty 2.0.1 and everything worked great. Had a couple of lock ups but after several reboots all is running smooth. 2300 quadrant. Nice

Last edited:

randyb69

Reaction score
As of right now mine worked. Can't access accounts but contacts synced. Took about 10 minutes for them to start showing up. Came from LL GINGERAID 4.2.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here you go.....

I just fixed this for someone. Basically it was already posted but let me find it....here you go....

I manually updated to the GB zip file. Loving it however I have 2 issues.

1) the sync arrows will NOT go away in the notification bar

regarding sync arrows rename the file BlurContactsSync.apk to BlurContactsSync.apk.bak.it's Gmail attempting to sync with cloud account Gmail/Google

It can be found in the /system/app folder. Just to make sure, you should probably make a nandroid backup first

Worked perfectly, thanks a bunch nerdslogic!dancedroid