Liberty GB and GB OTA

ThaiBoy02

Reaction score
Im currently running Liberty GB v0.5 but my question is...Once the OTA update hits Im sure a new build of Liberty will be created, however will we have to SBF or RSDLite to get to the new build of Liberty based on the OTA or will we be able to just flash using Liberty ToolBox?

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
if your talking about a factory OTA then yes you will have to sbf back to stock to update unless you have a stock froyo backup that you can use then unroot and update...but i suggest a sbf that ways you know everything is good to go for it...after that it will probably be a little while b4 root and ROMs are made for it

FillTheVoid

Reaction score
You can't flash a 2.2 backup from a 2.3 rom. You will have to sbf.

Liberated Droid 2 Epic Blue

Shad0www

Reaction score
You'll most likely (98.99999%) be able to flash the new build, based on the OTA update, right from the toolbox because Jrummy likes to keep things simple :)

Also the above posts are thinking you meant you wanted to receive the OTA when it came out. So I wouldn't follow what they said unless you want unrooted stock gingerbread.

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
T

ThaiBoy02

Reaction score
You'll most likely (98.99999%) be able to flash the new build, based on the OTA update, right from the toolbox because Jrummy likes to keep things simple :)

Also the above posts are thinking you meant you wanted to receive the OTA when it came out. So I wouldn't follow what they said unless you want unrooted stock gingerbread.

Sent from my DROIDX

Thank You Shad0www

That was exactly what i meant