New to Liberty...question

McBain01

Reaction score
Whats up all.

Im currently updating to .588 as we speak and was wanting to try out liberty since Drod is not supporting Rubix anymore as he switched to the Thunderbolt. Ive been on Rubix exclusively but this one always appealed to me as one i should try.

So long story short, i was looking for some pointers for someone new to liberty to get things rolling. I just sbf'd back to .340 so that i could get to gingerbread .588. Ive breezed over the forums and will go into more depth shortly, but any direction you can point me to help out would be appreciated as to getting me going with liberty.

Thanks in advance

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well, you can download the donate toolbox from the market and if you are already on gb, you can start flashing liberty gb. It will be in the nightlies section of the rom manager. I'm still on froyo liberty, but I think it's way better than any other rom.

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

OP
McBain01

McBain01

Reaction score
Rocking Liberty GB v.4 right now. Liking what i see so far. The toolbox is something new to me but really liking the customization so far....now on to get netflix working, saw a post around here somewhere