Nfl mobile won't install

Jfriz81579

Reaction score
I am trying to install nfl mobile on my droid x. It haas been installing for like two hours, and I can't get it to install all the way...any ideas???

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
J

Jfriz81579

Reaction score
Oh...and I'm new to droid...it's been st the installing screen since like 3 hours ago or so...I've reset the phone, turned it off/on. Done a battery pull, cleared my memory. Other apps have been downloaded and installed in the meantime, so I'm not sure why this is stuck. Even after I did the battery pull it still went straight to the "installing" screen when I click on NFL Mobile in the market...I'm at a loss.

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Will it let you long press on the download and give you the cancel option?

Also try going to settings/applications/manage applications/running then scroll to Market, click open and then clear cache.

OP
J

Jfriz81579

Reaction score
I can't long press on the download and clearing the cache didn't do anything...I can clear data, but will that mess anything up other than the install of nfl mobile???

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
I can't long press on the download and clearing the cache didn't do anything...I can clear data, but will that mess anything up other than the install of nfl mobile???

Actually I've never tried it. The only time I wipe data is to install a ROM or Theme.

But if you have any paid apps you can get those back with no issue. And you might be able to move a couple apps to your SD card also.

Say you have a game app and you have progress saved. Wiping data would wipe that progress to the app. So I'm not sure what it will do to the Market app. But I can tell you I don't think it is gonna mess up your phone.

Ok, I just did it cause I was curious as he77:) All it did is cleared my history and made me agree to term and conditions again. So try it.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Actually in this case you would be wiping the data from the market only and that's totally fine. You won't lose anything.

Edit: didn't notice the last line of your comment oops.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
J

Jfriz81579

Reaction score
I did try it and it worked...I don't know what it does exactly, but it let me install it no problem when I got done resetting the data. Thanks for the help!!