NFL Mobile Updated, Now Works With the Galaxy Nexus

cjsmoove

Reaction score
is it me or the NFL mobile app doesn't put out a good signal....it doesn't have the same video quality as a Youtube for example..it does not look any different as when I watched it on the Bionic...

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
is it me or the NFL mobile app doesn't put out a good signal....it doesn't have the same video quality as a Youtube for example..it does not look any different as when I watched it on the Bionic...
It doesn't because it's live, at least red zone. If you're talking about highlights/interviews then I agree the quality isn't as good as youtube no matter how fast your connection is.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

yeah i was looking forward to nfl mobile on the nexus and its like something is missing. :frown:

rjcapp

Reaction score
Clearing all data worked. Thanks to who discovered the fix. Video quality definitely bites. Better than nothing on the road.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

lazarus2297

Reaction score
Clearing all data worked. Thanks to who discovered the fix. Video quality definitely bites. Better than nothing on the road.

I haven't watched that much of the NFL app on my nexus.. but nothing can be as bad as the quality of the video on the directv super fan app... :)