NFL Mobile

TatDroid

Reaction score
Yes, unless you are a subscriber to VCast, which is $10 a month or $3 per day you can no longer watch NFL RedZone or Live Games (Sunday Night, Monday Night or Thursday Night).

Not sure what this is all about. It's free for Bionic owners. I watched parts of both the Sun night and the Mon night games last weekend. I don't pay a penny extra.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Anathema

Reaction score
It was only supposed to last until october (as per their promo posters)

jared16

Reaction score
It was only supposed to last until october (as per their promo posters)

I just saw the commercial last night and it still says free for Droid bionic

sstrool

Reaction score
Loved watching Redzone today, it worked so well that I wanted to connect my phone to my HDTV. RZ stopped and error said try again later, as in when you are not watching free redzone on your big tv!!! I think that is BS!

Anathema

Reaction score
It was only supposed to last till Oct 30 for 3G users, 4G users were/are supposed to have the full 11/12 season free.

Hm, when I asked the reps are verizon they reluctantly said "yes, it ends in october" their poster at the store said so to (in the fine print). It was never available for 3g users to my knowledge. It said "for any new 4G phone".

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Hm, when I asked the reps are verizon they reluctantly said "yes, it ends in october" their poster at the store said so to (in the fine print). It was never available for 3g users to my knowledge. It said "for any new 4G phone".

Yea well there's your problem, you asked a vz rep. The original statement when the app came out was that it will be free to everyone who downloaded it by a certain date for this season, this was back in Feb I believe. Than they changed that to it will be free for 3G users until Oct 30. The full season will be available to all 4G users only. Now, unless they changed something, again, I believe this is still true as that was the last statement I read in the middle of October.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I just confirmed that 4G users will continue to receive the first season free. If you are prompted to subscribe, it is for next season. You can decline to subscribe but will still have access if you are on a 4G phone.

welsalex

Reaction score

The thing is they are still running commercials for the Free NFL for Bionic/Razr commercials. End story if it doesnt work then its a hiccup with you phone.

Christobal

Reaction score
Have I missed something? I cannot install the NFL 12 app on my Bionic. Play store says "my device is incompatible". Is my pre-installed version the latest? it's version 5.9.0.6.

Thanks!

Snoking

Reaction score
Can I disable this and not have problems? Gives a warning!

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have had 0 problems disabling the app .

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
s pen aholic in Beast Mode (Notetoo)

Snoking

Reaction score
I uninstalled updates, force stopped and disabled. Chris