New X orders now will not ship until the 18th.. Yeah right

kennyc

Reaction score
I am able to early upgrade this Sat. It seems like ordering online is the best, plus the rebate is instant. For those of you ordering online, how long is it taking to get your X? Thanks.

I ordered mine in store Friday got here Monday from Canada to Los Angeles.

Wow! Lucky You! My overnight took 4 days!

hoops8

Reaction score
amojeba, thanks for the reply. Did you have to pay extra for overnight shipping? If so, how much?

amojeba

Reaction score
I am able to early upgrade this Sat. It seems like ordering online is the best, plus the rebate is instant. For those of you ordering online, how long is it taking to get your X? Thanks.

I ordered mine in store Friday got here Monday from Canada to Los Angeles.

It's not coming from Canada. It's coming from Ontario, CALIFORNIA. Which is just east of Los Angeles I believe.

Karlac

Reaction score

Ordered/upgraded to DX VZW online last Friday AM (9/10), shortly after midnight (had to wait for NE2 date), got a shipping confirmation that morning around 8AM, and received the phone on Monday at 2PM (9/13) via FedEx.

This was after VZW retail store told me on Thursday that if I ordered in the store, or online, it would not ship until the 9/21.

Go figure ...

technique

Reaction score
One more data point for everyone. I ordered Droid X in the store on Sunday, 9/12. Got tracking info today, Droid X shipped today 9/15 via 2-day Fedex, scheduled delivery for this Friday 9/17.

GrinReaper

Reaction score
Has anybody who ordered the droid x from Letstalk.com in the first week off Septembet got it yet. I ordered mine (DX and D2) on Septembet 6 and it's still in backorder, and now the ETA is 10/18. I think I might cry :(

BlackTTC6

Reaction score
You poor bastards haha. I ordered mine at 8am on the 20th and i had it by noon on the 21st. Not sure how or why i got mine so fast

Christy552005

Reaction score
Husband ordered his yesterday at 2 online and got shipping notification at 530. On truck for delivery now. dancedroid.