New X orders now will not ship until the 18th.. Yeah right

amojeba

Reaction score
You guys that are waiting longer.....did you order at the store, over the phone, or online?

I ordered online on 9/9, and it will be arriving today (9/14). 5 day turnaround time.

Perhaps it's based on how you order, maybe online gets priority? I don't know, just a thought...

Tower101

Reaction score
Ordered on 9/8 from the website was given 9/21 as the ship date. I got the e-mail today saying it was shipped and FedEx shows a 9/16 delivery date. Shipping from PA to MA.

Wife will be happy, I got mine on launch day :)

beardRage

Reaction score
Well, I for one think that online orders and orders made over the phone get priority. Authorized agents are the low man on the totem pole. I ordered thru my local authorized agent and have been waiting 30 days for my Droid X. But wait! There`s more! The man I spoke with said he was in chicago last week and the verizon store next to his hotel had 200 units in stock just sitting there! I`m in western KY for those wondering.

newsomer

Reaction score
Ordered mine through Wally World on the 18th of Aug. Went through a half dozen ship dates the worst of which was the 2d of Oct. I guess they whipped the assemblers harder and I got mine today. Problem is I'm working 170 miles from home and won't see it until Friday evening. At least my wife will have it all charged and activated when I walk in the door.

Reaction score
mine shipped out this morning. unfortunately i neglected to have verizon send it to my work, so no one will be home to sign for it. guess i'll be cruising down to fedex after work to pick it up.

sboman_32

Reaction score
way to close to the equator for my taste...
Ordered on 9/11. Got a shipping number from USPS but when I go to there site I've been getting this message for the past two days WTF!!!!

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on September 13, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Any idea what this means???

713King

Reaction score
I don't quiet remember the day but I think it was last week or so and well it's being shipped tomorrow 9/15/2010 wooooohoooo

Dxun

Reaction score
All my upgrades were used up so i purchased 1 from ebay. Purchase date 9-10 delivered 9-11 by 1130 am. I searched everywhere for 1 of these phones. If you are not using a upgrade i suggest getting 1 from there, but make sure it has a clean ESN, and the seller has good feedback. Bought mine for $550 with HDMI Multimedia Station included. I saw another 1 go with the same accesories for $480.

hoops8

Reaction score
I am able to early upgrade this Sat. It seems like ordering online is the best, plus the rebate is instant. For those of you ordering online, how long is it taking to get your X? Thanks.

amojeba

Reaction score
I am able to early upgrade this Sat. It seems like ordering online is the best, plus the rebate is instant. For those of you ordering online, how long is it taking to get your X? Thanks.

Definitely order online, best way to go all around. I got mine 5 days after ordering it. That included overnight shipping, and 2 non-workdays (Saturday, Sun). I read someone else got his in 3 days - I think he avoided the weekend.

Good luck bro, you'll love the DX. Battery seems pretty good, on my 2nd day now. Waayyy better than the Droid Inc. My 2 cents

EDIT - On my 2nd Day of USING the phone. Recharged it last night, I'm on my 2nd charge cycle now.

Santee

Reaction score

I ordered mine in store Friday got here Monday from Canada to Los Angeles.