silverfox92

Reaction score
Ordered: 8/8/10 around 12:30dancedroid pm
Processed:8/8/10 1:52 pm
Shipping info received on 8/20 At 4:15pm
Should get phone on 8/23 :)
Finally!! It's so hard waiting for a phone! dancedroid

Oh & I live in South Cali in LA :)

Hmm...I wonder if this is any indication on how the So Cal orders are gonna work...I'm in So Cal as well (the IE), and I ordered mine on the 10th...you got your shipping info 12 days after order and you live an hour away, soooo...maybe I'll get my shipping info today? :D

I've heard that while FedEx won't ship on sundays, the trucks are still driving and I think they still pick up from places like verizon...
There trucks and planes do still drive on sunday, but I know they wont deliver and I doubt they pick up too, the delivery/pickup drivers do not work sundays. I doubt the Verizon warehouse is open on sunday either, most warehouses are monday-friday

Bleh...maybe tomorrow then lol

Allnicksgone

Reaction score
Ordered: 8/8/10 around 12:30dancedroid pm
Processed:8/8/10 1:52 pm
Shipping info received on 8/20 At 4:15pm
Should get phone on 8/23 :)
Finally!! It's so hard waiting for a phone! dancedroid

Oh & I live in South Cali in LA :)

Hmm...I wonder if this is any indication on how the So Cal orders are gonna work...I'm in So Cal as well (the IE), and I ordered mine on the 10th...you got your shipping info 12 days after order and you live an hour away, soooo...maybe I'll get my shipping info today? :D

I've heard that while FedEx won't ship on sundays, the trucks are still driving and I think they still pick up from places like verizon...
There trucks and planes do still drive on sunday, but I know they wont deliver and I doubt they pick up too, the delivery/pickup drivers do not work sundays. I doubt the Verizon warehouse is open on sunday either, most warehouses are monday-friday

FedEx picked mine up this morning.

Allnicksgone

Reaction score
was it actully picked up or did they recieve shipping info

fedex.png

memnv

Reaction score
do you see a problem with it, I do, its standard overnight which is next day, if ti was actully picked up today you would recieve it tomorrow the 23rd, not the 24th, the question marks after the pickup and delivery date are not normal either. I have worked in the shipping and recieving business for over 20 years dealing with ups and fed-ex. I would expect it tuesday

Allnicksgone

Reaction score
do you see a problem with it, I do, its standard overnight which is next day, if ti was actully picked up today you would recieve it tomorrow the 23rd, not the 24th, the question marks after the pickup and delivery date are not normal either. I have worked in the shipping and recieving business for over 20 years dealing with ups and fed-ex. I would expect it tuesday

I believe it was picked up today. FedEx has no reason to mislead anybody. However, maybe they don't load the planes today.

I have many years receiving packages in my home and I will expect it delivered Tuesday because that's when the tracking info shows it will be delivered. I rarely have found FedEx's tracking info to be wrong, (unless, of course, you have a package shipped through their "Smartpost" division, but that's a completely different story.)

The question marks are normal. You hover on them for general information about each term they are next to. For example, hovering on the question mark next to ship date reveals the text "Ship date is displayed as origin local/date time."

silverfox92

Reaction score

Also, everybody's shipment info that I've read about say that their estimated delivery day was 2-3 days after the day they got the shipment notification...so regardless of it says "overnight", thats the way it's been for everybody...so it looks like it probably shipped today, as fedex's site says...

Allnicksgone

Reaction score

Also, everybody's shipment info that I've read about say that their estimated delivery day was 2-3 days after the day they got the shipment notification...so regardless of it says "overnight", thats the way it's been for everybody...so it looks like it probably shipped today, as fedex's site says...
I got free overnight shipping with my order. If FedEx would have picked it up Thursday, I would have had it Friday. Unfortunately for me, it was picked up on a Sunday, so I have to wait an extra day.

Also, it only says "picked up". It may not change to "shipped" until tomorrow.

silverfox92

Reaction score

I got free overnight shipping with my order. If FedEx would have picked it up Thursday, I would have had it Friday. Unfortunately for me, it was picked up on a Sunday, so I have to wait an extra day.

Oh, i see, my mistake lol.

Eh, at least you've heard from fedex lol...did you get a notification from verizon, or did you have to ask fedex if anything had shipped?

Allnicksgone

Reaction score

Oh, i see, my mistake lol.

Eh, at least you've heard from fedex lol...did you get a notification from verizon, or did you have to ask fedex if anything had shipped?

I received a notification e-mail from Verizon this morning around 10:00am EST.

jbuffethed

Reaction score
Ordered by phone: 10 Aug (couldnt verify my addy online)
Order confirmation: Had to call in on 13 Aug because I never received it
Received Fedex # 22 Aug
Est Delivery 24 Aug

I live in Montgomery, AL

bellringa

Reaction score
Just got my fedex tracking! woohoo will be delivered on the 25th. I ordered on the 11th.

CTDroidX

Reaction score
Odered mine online 08/15 and got my Fedex tracking number about 2 hours ago...So hopefully by Weds!!! Cant wait to smash my TP2 cuz I hate it lol:icon_ banana:

bgillyjcu

Reaction score
JUST GOT THE EMAIL!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WILL BE DELIVERED ON WEDNESDAY!
Ordered the 10th from Cleveland Ohio (online)

Date/Time​

Aug 22, 2010 5:57 PM
Picked up

MEMPHIS, TN​

Last edited: