New to this

Evetsnnif

Reaction score
I've just worked up the courage to start playing withe this phone and flashed every rom I could until I came across this one. I love eclipse and everything on it my only problem is that the market is saying that hulu and gta are not compatible with my phone which they were stock.....my question is, is there any hope or should I bite the bullet and go back to stock rooted as I don't know how long I can live without those apps working 12 hour nights.......thank you in advance for any answers.

wilboy

Reaction score
Don't know nothing about that(apps /game?)but if your willing to go back to stock and rooted/4ever rooted,just follow this simple steps here.... [TOOLS] R3L3AS3DRoot and 43V3R root for the BIONIC v2.1 download this: R3l3AS3DRoot_Windows_V2.1.zip to your computer and unzip the files.... backup first your current ROM...choose option 1,when reboot,do not log on to your google acct first..."skip all",turn your USB to charge only mode and turn on your USB debugging in setting>applications>development...then continue till you get the 4ever root..Hope this help.:)