Eclipse ROM on .905 update

tayhan

Reaction score
i just wanted to make sure that the eclipse 2.2 ROM works with the new .905 update. every download link i see, the page has ECLIPSE for .902 .901 but never really 905. i just want to make sure that the links for .902/.901 eclipse ROM work for this 905 version and if there are any common problems with the ROM. Thanks in advanced.

JonnyCobra

Reaction score
I'm not sure about 2.2, but I'm running nICEcream Eclipse 3.0 on .905 just fine. Page transitions and animations are smooth and fast. Apps all running no problem.

I've been running the ROM for a few weeks now with only a few minor problems. The first being I'm not currently able to restore by backed-up apps through TiBu. I've saved the backup files to both SD and SD-ext. TiBu will still not recognize these files which means I had to start over fresh. I think there's something fishy going on with TiBu's interaction with 3.0 though. The second minor problem being the stock battery meter does not seem to be consistent. Half a day will go by and it will drain to about 60% and if I reset my phone the battery percentage will amost always go back up to around 75-80%.

One other thing, and this is just an annoyance, is 3.0 doesn't come with the stock Task Manager app. I have to go to Eclipse settings to do a task kill.