safestrap roms?

jjkoolaid

Reaction score
As im reading, i see a lot of these roms drop back from either 902 or 901 to the earlier builds. And eclipse which is a 902 doesnt play nice with safestrap. So my question would have to be since im on 902 what rom is the fastest, most customizable that plays nice with safestrap?

deduct

Reaction score
I am running eclipse and use safestrap. Working just fine!

Sent from my eclipsed bionic

OP
J

jjkoolaid

Reaction score
I broke down and did it also. Seems to be working just fine. Im just used to my ex and as much as I could change on that, this is a little bit if a learning curve. Im going to get both cores running and over clock next. I just wish there was a way to change more stuff on this phone.

deduct

Reaction score
I know. Locked bootloader and voided warranty if you root your phone? We pay way too much for these devices to have these restrictions placed upon them. Not to mention how much we pay per month for a plan that will accommodate everything we can do with them.

OP
J

jjkoolaid

Reaction score
Exactly! But the devs are doing fantastic with what they have to work with. Im a young car mechanic learning a lot from all this. Very intriguing.

kac8866

Reaction score
I never had any problems with eclipse and safestrap. I'm now running Gummy's 4.0.4 beta with no problems either.

The one thing I've heard is to not reboot using that feature from the power menu.

Sent from my XT875 using DroidForums

deduct

Reaction score
I never had any problems with eclipse and safestrap. I'm now running Gummy's 4.0.4 beta with no problems either.

The one thing I've heard is to not reboot using that feature from the power menu.

How is hardware acceleration working on gummy? I loved axiom but simple games like words with friends would lock up or force close constantly.

kac8866

Reaction score
I'm not much of a gamer, however I've had no problems with games like Angry Birds Space or Suduko.

OP
J

jjkoolaid

Reaction score
i got core 1 online from a thread over at rootzwiki, then overclock to 1200. games are not an issue anymore, tether to my dx and kids play on that as i play guitar hero.

xmguy

Reaction score
I have my Bionic running totally (Motorola) stock then dual-boot using Safe Strap to Axiom ICS ROM. I just wish 3G/4G worked.