Hello! Any suggestions for a new android user?

FatherBob

Reaction score
I'm a new smartphone owner--Verizon RAZR MAXX for me, 2 HTC Incredibles, and an LG Lucid for the rest of my family.

Always looking for ways to make my life easier, I decided to bite the bullet and retire my Casio G'Zone Brigade, which served me well.

Any suggestions on how to better use my phone or great apps would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance--God Bless!

Fr. Bob

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! :)

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum Father Bob and congrats on the Maxx!

Brightonbrad

Reaction score
Well I always go for the launcher apps (home replacement) so I can customize my phone without rooting. Pocket casts is my go to podcast player and tapatalk of course. Congrats on the new phone!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Welcome to the board. Take a look around the app market. Check out the "top free" and "top new free" app sections to get a feel of what's out there. You can log onto the app store through your computer as well as your phone. Just go here... https://play.google.com/store and sign in with your gmail ID. If your data on your phone is on you can download an app using your computer and they will show up on your phone. Sometimes I find it easier to browse using my computer rather than my phone. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.