papago69

Reaction score
:motdroidvert:hello im a new motorola droid owner and former iphone user:). im a former marine , and currently a artist/tattooist. my hobbies are creating custom engraved mirrors. i bought the droid because i got a great deal :)and because of the coverage & service of verizion.
thank you for allowing me to join this community. i look forward to chatting with everyone. have a great day and GOD BLESS :)

Amy001

Reaction score
Hi there! Welcome to the Droid Forum!! Congratulations on your new droid phone.. you'll love it... the phone is AMAZING and ADDICTING!! there is a ton of info here on the forum and friendly/helpful people!!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
:motdroidvert:hello im a new motorola droid owner and former iphone user:). im a former marine , and currently a artist/tattooist. my hobbies are creating custom engraved mirrors. i bought the droid because i got a great deal :)and because of the coverage & service of verizion.
thank you for allowing me to join this community. i look forward to chatting with everyone. have a great day and GOD BLESS :)

Welcome, papago69! Glad to have you with us! Make yourself at home and jump right in! Everyone is here to help and learn! Reading the threads on the forum will only increase how much you enjoy that new Droid! The possibilities for customization are endless!

:welcome:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome to the Forum...

And we're never Former Marines :)

Just Marines without current orders.....