How to remove eclipse and go back to stock?

captainkneecap

Reaction score
I have a bionic on eclipse 2.0 on [FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]5.7.893 and I want to revert back to stock blur, but I don't think I made a backup before putting eclipse on my phone and now i'm worried. is there any way to get back to normal?[/FONT]

Joeteck

Reaction score
Why would you be worried? The BIONIC is the only phone I know that can get out of any situation.. Hard bricked / soft bricked.. I would treat your phone if it were bricked.. You can be rooted and run stock...

Google and Youtube will be your best friend...

[video=youtube;brhkvKDlrns]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brhkvKDlrns[/video]

After you have complete this, I would go to setting > about phone and check for system updates.. You will most likely get OTA updates...

Good luck, you don't really need it... ;)

tosha

Reaction score
Please help

I cant find where you said that zip was. I unrooted my phone but it still has eclipse. how can I get rid of it

deduct

Reaction score
Last edited:

jcwilliams

Reaction score
Deduct beat me to it...you've got what you need now

tosha

Reaction score
Hey i downloaded all the files and now what do i do.

deduct

Reaction score
Follow the instructions in that first link i sent ya.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

tosha

Reaction score
I followed the instructions and everything is downloaded but the rsdlite is not showing my phone. What do I do?

dirtymoney

Reaction score
I actually hard bricked my phone yesterday for the first time and those were the steps i followed. Worked like a champ. Special thanks to all that post. It helps. I was running eclipse 3.0 and reverted back to a stock build through fastboot. Hmmm i liked eclipse, but does anyone have any suggestions for the next rom that i flash?