New to Droid Forums

ragediver24

Reaction score
dancedroidHello, I recently purchased a Droid Incredible and I love it. I have it rooted and am looking to get down to business with some new apps. I do have a couple of questions:

1. Why when I click the arrow-circle icon in the bottom left of the home screen, it brings up all my apps fine. As I start to scroll after a while it starts autoscrolling.

2. Also, since I rooted the phone, I have been seeing the Green HTC logo on a white background flash up to the screen. Does it now all the time when i'M going to Contacts or Message screen.

Running Android 2.2. baseband version 2.15.00.07.28

Look forward to your input....

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forums. I unfortunately know little of the the Incredible and even less about rooting it so I decided to put you in a spot where you will hopefully have a chance of getting an answer to your question.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome glad to have you with us and good link there Princess. Have you tried battery pull/factory data reset? or maybe un-root then re-root.

enlightened

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That link is for general Droid hacking. There is no sbf for the Incredible. For more help, you can check out our sister forum, www.incredibleforum.com- it's filled with great Incredible-specific information.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Glad to see you enlightened :) maybe you can offer some good info. Im still not too fimiliar with the INC. Still reading up on it and dont really have the funds to do a lot of testing. Hopefully that link will help the OP and thanks for all the hard work you do

tweebee

Incredible RS
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
dancedroidHello, I recently purchased a Droid Incredible and I love it. I have it rooted and am looking to get down to business with some new apps. I do have a couple of questions:

1. Why when I click the arrow-circle icon in the bottom left of the home screen, it brings up all my apps fine. As I start to scroll after a while it starts autoscrolling.

2. Also, since I rooted the phone, I have been seeing the Green HTC logo on a white background flash up to the screen. Does it now all the time when i'M going to Contacts or Message screen.

Running Android 2.2. baseband version 2.15.00.07.28

Look forward to your input....

Sounds like your Sense crashes, are you running any app killer?