What is this symbol

mrpbjnance

Reaction score
I have a symbol.. next to my #G symbol in the notification bar..
It looks like 2 white arrows in a circle on a black background circle

It seem when I get that ..everything seems to start going wrong..
in particular Handcent This is the third time it has stopped working..
When I select handcent I just get a blank screen with the Handcent title bar
..I have uninstalled and reinstalled..it works for a few days then the problem comes back.

Can anyone help?

FYI I use Panda Home and I am not rooted

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Let me start out by saying that I could be wrong......... But if I understand what you are describing.... the two arrows in opposite direction in a circular motion is the symbol that your phone is syncing with Google.

The issue you are experiencing with Handcent is separate. I have used Handcent and I have never had that problem. I can tell you this..... before I rooted I would experience some lags when the phone was syncing. I would suggest a battery pull and see if that would not reset your Handcent and fix the issue.

OP
M

mrpbjnance

Reaction score
I am starting to think I might have to abandon Panda Home.. I REALLY like the side drawers and how it separates the apps drawer alphabetically.

I have looked at Helix but don't understand it at all.. where/how do I set the bottom apps...

warrior21

Reaction score
I am starting to think I might have to abandon Panda Home.. I REALLY like the side drawers and how it separates the apps drawer alphabetically.

I have looked at Helix but don't understand it at all.. where/how do I set the bottom apps...
You long press an app and drag it over one of the spots next to the app drawer. When it lights up green you can release it and it will stay there. Sometimes it might take a few tries but you will get the hang of it

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score

You long press an app and drag it over one of the spots next to the app drawer. When it lights up green you can release it and it will stay there. Sometimes it might take a few tries but you will get the hang of it

If you use "FolderOrganizer" or "AppOrganizer" you can use custom icons representing multiple apps for the four permanent bottom icon buttons.

JimmyD

Reaction score
If you use "FolderOrganizer" or "AppOrganizer" you can use custom icons representing multiple apps for the four permanent bottom icon buttons.

YES! I'm a huge fan of "Apps Organizer". It works way better than the multiple apps folders I created on my home screens in the past. :)