New Superuser?

mjones73

Reaction score
Hmm, got a force close closing the app screen and a random reboot since installing it 10 mins ago...

captdroid

Reaction score
Thanks! Had to redo two application root permissions that were showing unknown. Other then that works great.

Installed over Superuser 2.2. I think if your installing this Superuser 2.3 over a previous version such as Superuser 2.1 you need to clear out the 'data' for 'Superuser' application under application settings or FC's might happen.

Last edited:

DMFA

Reaction score
Thanks! Had to redo two application root permissions that were showing unknown. Other then that works great.

Installed over Superuser 2.2. I think if your installing this Superuser 2.3 over a previous version such as Superuser 2.1 you need to clear out the 'data' for 'Superuser' application under application settings or FC's might happen.

Thanks much, this had me going for a moment :)

captdroid

Reaction score

Thanks much, this had me going for a moment :)

Your welcome. The latest Superuser is now on the Market.