Two Superuser Apps

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by icedrake523, Jun 15, 2013.

1. icedrake523

icedrake523 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This morning I woke up, looked at my phone and saw there's another Superuser app in my app drawer. This is the one by ChainSDD that has the pirate logo. I rooted via the method on DroidRZR forums and that gave me the Superuser with the white "#" logo by Clockworkmod. There is no option to uninstall ChainSDD Superuser, it doesn't even appear in Titanium Backup Pro or Clean Master. I can only uninstall the "#", but doing that made my phone think it was unrooted (reinstalling the "#" Superuser fixed that).

Yesterday I flashed the deodexed and 1% battery mods (no icon changes). I also flashed the CM10.1 ROM and GAPPS on ROM Slot 1. However, I did not notice the new Superuser immediately after, and I am pretty sure I wiped my ROM slot yesterday (did it again just now, ChainSDD Superuser is still there).

I'm not incredibly concerned about this, I don't think it's a major issue, but it is weird that the ChainSDD Superuser just appeared on my phone and can't be uninstalled and I'd like to figure out what might have caused this.

2. bbucks36

bbucks36 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    residue

Search tags for this page
i have two superuser app
superuser app
superuser app for samsung galaxy s3
superuser chainsdd uninstall
superuser chainsdd uninstaller
there is a superuser app on my phone and is it useful