superuser update fail

GrandWazoo

Reaction score
Is there any way to fix this annoying "package not signed correctly" error that pops up whenever superuser tries to update? My phone is constantly reminding me to update superuser, and this has gotten annoying as the update reminders seem to be happening more frequently.

Recently, the error message mentions uninstalling the last version then reinstalling from the market, but I am unable to uninstall superuser using rom toolbox pro or regular settings. Does anyone know how to fix this?

scushard

Reaction score
There's an app called SU Update Fixer. Run that app, and you'll be able to update Superuser.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

roydroid

Reaction score
had the same thing. was able to uninstall via Rom Toolbox App MGR.... then I installed a new version. problem solved.

Is there any way to fix this annoying "package not signed correctly" error that pops up whenever superuser tries to update? My phone is constantly reminding me to update superuser, and this has gotten annoying as the update reminders seem to be happening more frequently.

Recently, the error message mentions uninstalling the last version then reinstalling from the market, but I am unable to uninstall superuser using rom toolbox pro or regular settings. Does anyone know how to fix this?