HELP- Petes one click root only acomplished partial root-ROOT ISSUE

C3P0

Reaction score
I seem to be the only person that has had a problem with root. I used Petes one click root app, have all the latest drivers, phone in debugging, charge only ect. The first time I rooted it said acomplised, and I can see superuser in my app drawer, however I couldnt delete any bloatware...there was simply no uninstall button.

When i tried to re root it fails when trying to push superuser. I also am unable to uninstall superuser from the phone.

Help please! I dont want to brick it trying to get full root

Chopteeth

Reaction score
You need to use an app like Titanium Backup in order to remove the bloatware, you can't do it using the built-in app manager even with root access, you can get it free in the marketplace. Just make sure you backup up every app before you delete it, and DO NOT DELETE YAHOO CONTACTS, it will break your contacts for some stupid reason. If you could find the time to upload the Yahoo Contacts system app in exchange for helping you I'd really appreciate it :).

OP
C

C3P0

Reaction score
How would one go about pulling that from the system? And thanks for the help!

Chopteeth

Reaction score
How would one go about pulling that from the system? And thanks for the help!

Download Root Uninstaller, open it, find the Yahoo Contacts app, and ask it to create a backup. Then, mount your sdcard and find the file, should be under rootuninstaller/backup/*. Post the file to mediafire for me and your done :)

Edit: Nevermind got someone else to do it, thanks anyway