[New!!!][ROM] D1-MIUI-1.1.7.0

iOSh8er

Reaction score
I am having the following issues with MIUI so far...
1. the camera is posessed. It keeps on auto0focusing and setting off the flash an dthen repeating the cycle over and over again. it wont even allow me to take a picture.
2. The market will send me into bootloops when i try to install or update any apps
3. sound settings will reset after reboot (was an issue i seem to keep mentioning for the last 2 builds) i will set it on vibrate and reboot and it will revet back to ring.

so far thats the issues with my phone.

is Anyone else having these isses?

I wiped 3X's and the updated, but i will start fresh again and see what happens

No issues here. The miui camera is a little different but it does seem to work fine. Are you coming from a previous miui build or a completely different ROM?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

gotbst05

Reaction score
new ROM! sweet! i just converted to 12.31 a few days ago.... time to update to 1.1.7.0 dancedroid

Booch_21

Reaction score
Has anyone else seen an increase in performance? My quadrant is lower but my phone is super smooth! Anyone tried a different kernel with this?

I always load up Chevy ulv 1.1Ghz, October release after updating. Phone appears to run smoother, but benchmark fell off a bit. Small difference doesn't bother me.

daddyshatch

Reaction score
This build is probably the smoothest I've seen yet. Only having two issues:

1. MIUI gallery respawns images and is a seems to be a little unstable. (Ok because I can just use the stock gallery but I prefer the new galley)
2. If I download an image via MIUI online gallery I can only set it to wallpaper in the online app. If I go in and try to pen a downloaded image it just closes out and won't open image to assign.

Not deal breakers but thought I would share. I had a few reboots but I attribute that to running chevys kernals, switched back to my usual p3 and its all good..

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Hey guys what do you back up using Mui to restore the desktop. Do you backup system or apps.

Phigment

Reaction score
Hey guys what do you back up using Mui to restore the desktop. Do you backup system or apps.

I think I've read that it's just apps that you back up. I tried the MIUI back up and it worked well but, I was wondering how to stop the market from refreshing the apps so I can apply the back up.

I've got everything reloaded okay but, for future updates, is there a way to keep my phone from trying to reinstall my apps (since I have them in a MIUI backup)? Seemed like I had the MIUI back up going and had the market trying to download my apps at the same time.

Thanks.

jrmdroid

Reaction score
MIUI Camra is flaky. Other then this I have not had any issues. New release has been booted up since 11 pm yesterday on my phone and have not booted since. This ROM is getting there and seems more stable.

T-Rob

Reaction score
Hey, guys...decided to give this ROM a try. First time running MIUI...installation went great. But, when I restored my data via recovery, I'm not constantly getting this message over and over:

--android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

Any ideas?

Reaction score
Hey, guys...decided to give this ROM a try. First time running MIUI...installation went great. But, when I restored my data via recovery, I'm not constantly getting this message over and over:

Any ideas?

As it says in the OP, don't restore data. It will cause FCs. You will have to wipe and reload and redo all your settings from scratch. Yes its a PITA but its worth it.

Booch_21

Reaction score

System. Desktop Layout is one of the items to check.

I've got everything reloaded okay but, for future updates, is there a way to keep my phone from trying to reinstall my apps (since I have them in a MIUI backup)?

I haven't found a way to stop them. I go in and stop each one, one at a time, except for the "root" stuff like Titanium Backup. Time consuming, but it works. Then I restore them from Titanium.

T-Rob

Reaction score

Any ideas?

As it says in the OP, don't restore data. It will cause FCs. You will have to wipe and reload and redo all your settings from scratch. Yes its a PITA but its worth it.

I thought it said don't restore "system".

iOSh8er

Reaction score

I have checked every box under miui system backup every time I update roms and restore my system data with no problem. This is not recommended so I prepare myself for the chance of a wipe each time (not necessary as of yet). I no longer use titanium to backup apps. I let Google restore them for me.

iOSh8er

Reaction score
Has anyone else seen an increase in performance? My quadrant is lower but my phone is super smooth! Anyone tried a different kernel with this?

I always load up Chevy ulv 1.1Ghz, October release after updating. Phone appears to run smoother, but benchmark fell off a bit. Small difference doesn't bother me.

Best quadrant so far with the stock rom & kernel. Again, it runs super smooth but the numbers are not very impressive.
aefc83b3-efc2-41b3.jpg