New Rezound owner...

RJP3579

Reaction score
I just purchased my Rezound yesterday (12/7) which was bad timing. Seems my phone had issues from the start apparently from the outages Verizon was experiencing up and down the east coast. I took it back to the store as it would not connect to any data services outside of wifi. They finally told me that until Verizon gets their service back up, the phone would not fully register with the system. Fortunately this morning, after doing a battery pull, the phone is working great. I went from the original Droid to the Rezound. I was planning on getting the Razr till I saw the Rezound with faster processor and removable battery/sd card. Not too interested in the beats music stuff but I'll take it.
dancedroid

dbmcelroy

Reaction score
Good Luck with your new baby. You join many happy Rezound users here.

JP 5.56

Reaction score
Grats on the new phone. I think I'd like Beats, it's the Sense UI that I really don't like and what really kept me from really looking at it.

cp24eva

Reaction score
Welcome to the party! (Techno music in the backgroud soon to be followed by some Cali swag music)

Yesterday I switched back to Sense UI. Although it is restricting to a degree, it ran smoother than ADW, less glitchy than Launcher pro, and faster than GO launcher. I tried all 3 out extensively and my final verdict is Sense. It was just made for the phone. I really like Launcher pro, but my screen went blank on me like 5 times yesterday. with sense....nada. And still smooth running.

Murker

Reaction score
Congrats!

I just picked my Rezound up yesterday too and after the 4G outage, Ihave found it hard to stop playing with it.

I'm coming from a Droid X and this phone is simply amazing. The display alone is worth it.