New or CLNR?

pappy53

Reaction score
I will be getting a replacement Rezound today from VZW. The lady in tech support said that there was a good chance that it would be new, since there was not many refurbished on the market yet. How can I tell if it is new or refurb?

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
How many days past purchase is it? Generally 14 days+ is CLNR.

If it comes in the original box then its new. A brown box...not.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
What is it replacing? Another Rezound? Chances are its a CLNR, that's what I got when it replaced my Bionic several months ago.

And you really can't tell the difference, they do a pretty solid job at making sure defective devices don't get sent out.

Blackhawk13

Reaction score
What is it replacing? Another Rezound? Chances are its a CLNR, that's what I got when it replaced my Bionic several months ago.

And you really can't tell the difference, they do a pretty solid job at making sure defective devices don't get sent out.

Did you get the ear phones when they gave you the Rezound for the Bionic

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

crashN2u

Reaction score
You can't always tell from the box. I've gotten refurbed replacements in the OEM box with all the accessories. You can tell from how everything is wrapped though.

You'll know if it's CLNR because it won't have the OEM film over the screen. There will be one with the huge CLNR logo across the center.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Last edited: