Phone doesnt check for updates!!

OP
MrToneBonez

MrToneBonez

Reaction score
So Verizon sent me a clnr resound and guess what? When I check for updates it gives ne a message that says there is no current update!!! So I'm guessing there was just something wrong with the other device. Either way issue resolved, thank you for all of your suggestions .

indee2025

Reaction score
So Verizon sent me a clnr resound and guess what? When I check for updates it gives ne a message that says there is no current update!!! So I'm guessing there was just something wrong with the other device. Either way issue resolved, thank you for all of your suggestions .
It's times like this that make you wish you had the opportunity to show the rep the device and say "here stupid! next time if you don't know just tell me you don't know!!" irritates me when the reps make wild claims such as the ones telling you there is no message window on check for updates or the guy telling you the rezound won't get any updates...htc just released android 4.0 as an update for the rezound on their website the other day, left it on for a day or 2 then took it down for some odd reason...