New Market

meek_reese

Reaction score
Well, the update.zip that CJM posted worked for me, but on the new Market homescreen where there are the 'apps' 'games' and 'verizon' options, those words are all cut in half horizontally. I can obviously still read them, it just looks a bit funny. anyone else have that issue?

onsht1kll

Reaction score
No go .. still getting FC .. this one wont even let me hit the agree button before I get the FC

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I have tried flashing the working version from CM and it will work. But the next day when I try to run the market again it will FC. I had to put the old version back on and get it working then reflash the new one. It will work again until the next day. I am not sure if I checked it after a reboot, so I don't know if it starts FC'ing after a reboot or after my phone runs for a while.

mursepaolo

Reaction score
flashed this on miui and i'm getting some stuff cut off like some of the buttons and stuff. i'll post a pic in a bit.

mursepaolo

Reaction score
yeah it's not a huge problem, just look bad aesthetically. i looove the speed of the new market though

onsht1kll

Reaction score
Couldn't get the new one to work .. restored the old one .. now getting FC on The old one! Time for a wipe :-/

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

epiliofunk

Reaction score
I uninstalled the market and downloaded the apk from droid-life but keep getting force close. Can someone help me out?

BlackDiamond

Reaction score
in system apps, rename vending.apk to vending.apk.bak, and flash this update.zip (new market updated apk) using clockwork or sprecovery, whichever you use, and it will work fine. hope this helps any with issues

update: *this method works for other roms as well*

update.zip

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
in system apps, rename vending.apk to vending.apk.bak, and flash this update.zip (new market updated apk) using clockwork or sprecovery, whichever you use, and it will work fine. hope this helps any with issues

update: *this method works for other roms as well*

update.zip

Didn't work bro

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

B

bigsapz

Thx blackdiamond. That worked like a charm!

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App