New market

DROOIID

Reaction score
Is anyone running the new android market on the latest miui build? If so how, and can you provide a link for the apk or zip file?

Thanks.

g_what

Reaction score
Is anyone running the new android market on the latest miui build? If so how, and can you provide a link for the apk or zip file?

Thanks.

I just got on to ask the same question. To my surprise (and benefit) you already asked, and others replied with links to the market :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

drilus

Reaction score
I'm loving this new look and feel. Plus it runs so SMOOTH on MIUI!

morethansamson

Reaction score
Hello,

I downloaded and installed the apk for the new market from the Droid Life link in post 2 in this thread, however when I try to open the market I get the following error:

Error
Authentication required. Please log into your Google account.

Not sure how I got logged out of my Google account, and can't find where I can log back in.

I am running Miui-US 1.7.8. I didn't run a Nandroid before installing the apk, well because it's an apk. I didn't think it could screw things up I guess.

Just trying to avoid reverting back to my nandroid backup from last Friday.

Thanks for any help you guys can give.

Nsievo

Reaction score
Hello,

I downloaded and installed the apk for the new market from the Droid Life link in post 2 in this thread, however when I try to open the market I get the following error:

Error
Authentication required. Please log into your Google account.

Not sure how I got logged out of my Google account, and can't find where I can log back in.

I am running Miui-US 1.7.8. I didn't run a Nandroid before installing the apk, well because it's an apk. I didn't think it could screw things up I guess.

Just trying to avoid reverting back to my nandroid backup from last Friday.

Thanks for any help you guys can give.

Go to Settings > Personal >Accounts & Sync Settings ... then c if ur accounts on

morethansamson

Reaction score
Thank you for the suggestions guys. not sure what's going on, but it still isn't working on my phone. I went into settings and verified that my gmail accounts are both on and syncing correctly. I also tried going into gmail and doing a refresh, still no luck.

Do you think it has something to do with the fact that I have two gmail accounts on my phone? I reinstalled the previous market apk and everything is back to the way it was. I would like to get the new market running, but its not a big deal if I can't.

I'll load 1.7.15 and see if I have better luck with the new market.