New Market

BlackDiamond

Reaction score
in system apps, rename vending.apk to vending.apk.bak, and flash this update.zip (new market updated apk) using clockwork or sprecovery, whichever you use, and it will work fine. hope this helps any with issues

update: *this method works for other roms as well*

update.zip

Didn't work bro

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Really...Because im Running 12.11 and it worked great and all the othere people who have used the update.zip it has worked great so you must have missed a step or something Bro...

onsht1kll

Reaction score
in system apps, rename vending.apk to vending.apk.bak, and flash this update.zip (new market updated apk) using clockwork or sprecovery, whichever you use, and it will work fine. hope this helps any with issues

update: *this method works for other roms as well*

update.zip

Didn't work bro

Really...Because im Running 12.11 and it worked great and all the othere people who have used the update.zip it has worked great so you must have missed a step or something Bro...

It didn't work for me either .. kept FC .. what I ended up doing was wiping and reinstalling the ROM .. then flashed the new market .. now it works like a charm .. words are cut off a little like everyone is saying but its working now!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

BlackDiamond

Reaction score
Didn't work bro

It didn't work for me either .. kept FC .. what I ended up doing was wiping and reinstalling the ROM .. then flashed the new market .. now it works like a charm .. words are cut off a little like everyone is saying but its working now!

Well i never had any FC's but i did wipe cache before installing the update. SO that might be it, not to sure i guess i must be one of the lucky ones then..

djhotpocket

Reaction score
I used an update.zip from over in thebowers' theming forum. Modded so its an all black market. Looks hot and has no issues with letters cut off. Its v 2.2.7 , a newer one.

OG Droid - MIUI - ChevyNo1 LV 1.1 Ghz

onsht1kll

Reaction score
I used an update.zip from over in thebowers' theming forum. Modded so its an all black market. Looks hot and has no issues with letters cut off. Its v 2.2.7 , a newer one.

OG Droid - MIUI - ChevyNo1 LV 1.1 Ghz

Link maybe?...
sounds kool

+1. Sounds sweet!

Yeah I tried wiping cache. Force stopping. Removing old vending app .. tried everything I could .. wipe and reinstall finally fixed it in the end

djhotpocket

Reaction score

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let's stay on topic, do not insult each other, watch the language and have a decent discussion. Remember to be respectful, if you can't do that then don't post.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Guys in all seriousness this nonsense has run it's course. I am fair and DO NOT like to have to get involved in these things but these MIUI threads have been long overdue for some much needed attention.

The moderating team of DF's have been given permission to implement the 3 Strike rule to anyone participating in or instigating any bickering/fighting.

3 Strikes means just that. 3 strikes and you are out, for good. Sorry gentlemen. I DO NOT like to do this but I have been left with no other recourse. Your privileges here are in your hands.

Thank you for your time.

Jordan8

Reaction score
The new market came to my phone by its self. I didn't do anything special.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Guys in all seriousness this nonsense has run it's course. I am fair and DO NOT like to have to get involved in these things but these MIUI threads have been long overdue for some much needed attention.

The moderating team of DF's have been given permission to implement the 3 Strike rule to anyone participating in or instigating any bickering/fighting.

3 Strikes means just that. 3 strikes and you are out, for good. Sorry gentlemen. I DO NOT like to do this but I have been left with no other recourse. Your privileges here are in your hands.

Thank you for your time.

What is MIUI so I don't do it? Lol

Tapping To Talk

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
Bro u ssaid this worked well I got this exact file and its a no go did u install like a zip or the apk

EDIT: just installed and force closes up the nose

°^°

deborah3756

Reaction score
I received the new market with my replacement D2. It's ok, nothing to do cartwheels about.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App