New Droid User-No idea where to start!

C-State2

Reaction score
Just got my droid a day or two ago and I have no idea where to even start or what it's capable of!

drummerq

Reaction score
hey welcome,

just search the site a little and you'll find tons of stuff, theres also alot of threads that give suggestions for apps to start with like screebl and astro.do some searchin and enjoy the droid

CatsTide

Reaction score
also search the market for some cool free apps. look at the most popular first:)

AZDroid09

Reaction score
Also check out this video for a bunch of good basic tips: [video=youtube;QTHHFxMyk2g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTHHFxMyk2g]YouTube - 25 Tips and Tricks for your Motorola DROID[/video]

Reaction score
:welcome: to Heaven :):)... Just read this forum for a week or two an you'll know a lot about your phone that you never knew was possible.

th9203

Reaction score
First things first

Go to either the Motorola or Verizon web site and download their User's Manual. This will give you a basic grasp of what and where things are. Spend a day or two just poking around the phone with the UM before you start in with the Tips and Tricks and Market Apps. Once you are comfortable with the basics then go into the other areas and expand your knowledge. :icon_ banana:
Here is the link to the Motorola site:
DROID by Motorola Support - Motorola USA

I just checked and it includes the Verizon site.

Have fun with your new toy. When you have questions try searching this forum first - there are a TON of answers here. If that does not work then start a thread and ask away.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just got my droid a day or two ago and I have no idea where to even start or what it's capable of!

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. I suggest starting with our FAQs and as you move through the different sections read the stickies. If you can't find something ask.:)