New Bionic Specs?

Snow02

Reaction score
There is no way it is a quad-core. I was hoping they moved to OMAP from Tegra 2, but I am confused as I am fairly sure they did move away from the Tegra 2.

Maybe "bring a new chip into the mix" means they decided to make it a "global" phone. Which would make sense only in that they have to compete with the ip5.

I wonder if they went qualcomm? They've used tegra and omap chips already, so who else is there?

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
not the same specs said i wish she was able to go in more depth about camera's to see if that was right and the q2 delivery date was way off she said early q2

zman6900

Reaction score
Targa Bionic FTW. Too bad I just upgraded. Hmm, I'll use my gf upgrade and give her the Charge. hehe
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was told that the droid Charge caused Verizon's last LTE outage...
I heard the Charge was having problems activating on VZ's 4G. That's why it was delayed. I haven't heard anything about it being the cause to the problem. If you know, explain. I'd like to know anyways.

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was told that the droid Charge caused Verizon's last LTE outage...
I heard the Charge was having problems activating on VZ's 4G. That's why it was delayed. I haven't heard anything about it being the cause to the problem. If you know, explain. I'd like to know anyways.

While at the Verizon store looking at the Droid Charge. The guy I usually purchase my phones from said that they received a memo that was sent to all Verizon stores that said that the Charge caused the 2nd LTE outage.. Did not get the Specifics.

whiddles

Reaction score
Damn this wait. I'm close to pulling the switch on the tbolb. Orig droid is not enough anymore

mike02vr6

Reaction score
gonna try a hands on, on Sunday with the Sammy Charge. Not sure how much longer I can wait. Really wanted the Bionic but not sure if/when it will ever come out. I like the price that Amazon has it for right now. Wish me luck. (for all of you waiting for the Bionic it will be here about 16 days after I upgrade to the Charge....lol)

zman6900

Reaction score
gonna try a hands on, on Sunday with the Sammy Charge. Not sure how much longer I can wait. Really wanted the Bionic but not sure if/when it will ever come out. I like the price that Amazon has it for right now. Wish me luck. (for all of you waiting for the Bionic it will be here about 16 days after I upgrade to the Charge....lol)
Charge FTW!!! Mine is great. The Bionic will probably be better but like you said, I can't wait! It was hard enough trying to resist the TBolt.

mike02vr6

Reaction score
yeah the TB never really did it for me. My only problem is I don't have the upgrade for another 5 days, depending on vzw's attitude not sure if I can get the phone from Amazon. What kind of issues do/did you have with the charge? Is it rooted? (maybe I should take this to another forum. I don't wanna jack this one.

zman6900

Reaction score
yeah the TB never really did it for me. My only problem is I don't have the upgrade for another 5 days, depending on vzw's attitude not sure if I can get the phone from Amazon. What kind of issues do/did you have with the charge? Is it rooted? (maybe I should take this to another forum. I don't wanna jack this one.
Actually, I haven't rooted mine yet. As for problems, The only problem I seem be having is the data network (3G) drops out kind of frequently. It's strange. I still have a signal, just no 3G but it comes back 30 seconds later. I hope 4G doesn't do this when it gets here.

lol, off topic much?!
As for the Bionic, please continue. :D

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
So whos got the latest bionic specs? Ram, processor, screen size?

Sent from my fascinate

wyld

Reaction score
This is the latest I've seen haven't search much lately seems a little out my reach any way

Sent from my DroidX using DroidForums!

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks man. I wonder how much ram its going to have. Hopefully 1gig.

Sent from my fascinate