New Bionic Specs?

bplewis24

Reaction score
Wow, does that allude to it being on Kal-el?

I know people have spread the rumor that the Bionic may switch to OMAP 44xx, but since he says "already problems with Tegra" it sounds like he's saying "why would you go to a new, untested version of Tegra when we're already having trouble with the current version?" Definitely sounds like a reference to Kal-el to me.

Brandon

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wow, does that allude to it being on Kal-el?

I know people have spread the rumor that the Bionic may switch to OMAP 44xx, but since he says "already problems with Tegra" it sounds like he's saying "why would you go to a new, untested version of Tegra when we're already having trouble with the current version?" Definitely sounds like a reference to Kal-el to me.

Brandon
I was thinkin the same thing,and i want 2 no so ill no to stay put or wait 4 this phone.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
And y is moto teamim up with sprint 2 ntroduce a phone like the bionic and cant even get the actual bionic out 2 the public?I havnt heard any issues with the photon!!!Its got the same specs as the bionic-Doesnt?

bplewis24

Reaction score
@black_man_x
The Mobile Panda
So got the specs for the new "bionic" not sure if I like them.. already having issues with tegra and u wanna bring a new chip in the mix?
53 minutes ago via web

10char

Brandon

billyk

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the Tweets here guys!

Like a lot of you, I have been holding out for the Bionic, weighing it against the timing of tiered VZW plans.

It's becoming far too much drama for me! Every day I am getting closer to just pulling the trigger on some other available 4G phone.

GBH2

Reaction score
There is no way it is a quad-core. I was hoping they moved to OMAP from Tegra 2, but I am confused as I am fairly sure they did move away from the Tegra 2.

Maybe "bring a new chip into the mix" means they decided to make it a "global" phone. Which would make sense only in that they have to compete with the ip5.

Vakharn

Reaction score
Well with a little luck we may find out if the bionic is worth the wait today. Lets hope black can tell us the new specs.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well with a little luck we may find out if the bionic is worth the wait today. Lets hope black can tell us the new specs.

@ vzw rite now typin from lg rev and I think its a well built phone but not a phone I would b happy with for 20 mths and the search continues for the phone of my dreams.

zman6900

Reaction score
Targa Bionic FTW. Too bad I just upgraded. Hmm, I'll use my gf upgrade and give her the Charge. hehe