New Bionic Specs?

Benny879

Reaction score
If anyone is familiar with the Mobile Panda on Twitter, you know he's good to his word. Well he just tweeting a stat line that cant be ignored and I'm pretty sure it's the new Bionic. He mentioned that he put in for a new test model last week (He works for Verizon).

His tweet:

@black_man_x

"1.5ghz Dual core, 3g svdo, LTE on board, 4.3inch HD display with 1gb ram. 12mp cam in back 2mp in front.. anyone interested? #justasking"

If this turns out to be true, then my wait for the Galaxy S II might end short and land on the Bionic.

EFGantry

Reaction score
that sounds pretty much like the Targa/Bionic (altho the dual core being as high as 1.5 is a little bit of a pleasant surprise). now, the only question is whether the 1gb of ram will be divvied up for a webtop os. if not, i remain all in for the Targa.

DarkJeckyll

Reaction score
I just hope it comes out soon I want 4g and my Dx is feeling slowww

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

EFGantry

Reaction score
it won't be out until at least Q3 (and probably late Q3), as that was the original target release period for the Targa. now that Moto has scrapped the Bionic, and essentially renamed the Targa as the Bionic, i'm anticipating that Moto will just keep with its original plan for the Targa.

what Panda doesn't say is whether it's an OMAP or Tegra processor... with the jump in speed, i'm betting it's now an OMAP.

Last edited:

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
If anyone is familiar with the Mobile Panda on Twitter, you know he's good to his word. Well he just tweeting a stat line that cant be ignored and I'm pretty sure it's the new Bionic. He mentioned that he put in for a new test model last week (He works for Verizon).

His tweet:

@black_man_x

"1.5ghz Dual core, 3g svdo, LTE on board, 4.3inch HD display with 1gb ram. 12mp cam in back 2mp in front.. anyone interested? #justasking"

If this turns out to be true, then my wait for the Galaxy S II might end short and land on the Bionic.

Benny879 Remember BMX did not say that these are the specs for the Bionic some are saying that it is to an Future HTC Phone. I would wait until he say that it is The Bionic/Targa Specs.. I hope it is!!! Keep an eye on His tweets!!!

mike02vr6

Reaction score
I might have to sign up to twitter just to get BMX's tweets! I just wish it would come out sooner, stupid question how do the quarters run? Q1 Jan,Feb,March? or do they run fiscal year like some companies do?

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
It's actual year not fiscal year.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

mike02vr6

Reaction score
cool thanks. I just wish it would come out sooner, I sometimes wonder if its a game they play. But I know they need to work out the bugs, I would rather have a phone that works right than one that doesn't

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
I might have to sign up to twitter just to get BMX's tweets! I just wish it would come out sooner, stupid question how do the quarters run? Q1 Jan,Feb,March? or do they run fiscal year like some companies do?

Correct Jan. Feb. March= 1stQ
April, May, June = 2ndQ
July, August, Sept.= 3rdQ
Oct., Nov., Dec. =4thQ

allan1313

Reaction score
I replied to his twitter asking if it was the bionic. No response from him :(

I sure hope that is the bionic. Sign me up!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

music life

Reaction score
damn. why does all this good stuff keep coming out :(

sucks that i cant wait for the bionic. i need something early june at the latest.

i can read

Reaction score
What is "3g svdo"? Is that mean it switches 3g on and off with LTE

Rotas

Reaction score

His tweet:

@black_man_x

Whatever it is, I want it.
I got the Buy back program on the Thunderbolt, so I am waiting to see if anything is worth trading in for, and well this sparks my interest.