New Bionic Specs?

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I didn't even think about that. It would have been nice for Moto to have included a kickstand with this giant 4.5" but that's alright, they'll make docks for this phone, I'm sure of it.

GSdub510

Reaction score
4.5 would be great for tv shows stream and HBO Go, no doubt. Feel no need to get a tablet.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

GSdub510

Reaction score
4.5 inches is almost too big... the X even feels like a tv remote in my hands

Last edited:

Trenton

Reaction score
its qhd, wich from what im hearing has been having problems. at least with the droid x2 theres been a lot of complaints.....idk about the atrix...this thing looks just like the droid2 i dont like the design.

Reaction score
No worries... ya dont like the look? im sure someone will put these specs in a new phone soon enough.. I however, will be picking up this bad boy. Hopefully just in time to hook myself up with unlim 4g

mike02vr6

Reaction score
me too, I am all over this phone when it comes out. I will now wait, was very close to not waiting. But its screams my name all over it.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
its qhd, wich from what im hearing has been having problems. at least with the droid x2 theres been a lot of complaints.....idk about the atrix...this thing looks just like the droid2 i dont like the design.

The "problems" with the pixels on pentile qHD screens is a person to person thing. Some people don't notice it while others do. People just have to try it out for themselves to see if it's an issue for them or not. With close examination, it can definitely be seen, but most people actually don't notice it in normal day to day use.

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
This does look nice but I think I'll wait and see what Sammy does, they just gave a S2 to a Cm dev so he could get cm7 up and running on it. That friendliness towards devs and the fact that the screen is much better will definitely sway me that way. Just wondering if it's coming or not.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

joker402

Reaction score
The new blur is nice i played with it last week on the d3. Very sense 3.0 like.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

joker402

Reaction score
the changing between screens zooms in and out like sense. the camera was quick and the lock sceen looked like you could add more to it. i didnt bother to get into the about phone screen or even the settings i was more exicted to finally be able to play with an unreleased device that i ended up not even investigating as much as i wanted lol it was the d3 btw and the rep said the software still wasnt done but it felt good for the 3 minutes i played with it.