New ATT commercial mocks the MOTO DROID

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Its funny how personally some people take their phone.
It's not just phones. Many, many people have a ridiculous sense of brand loyalty. These people define themselves by their stuff, apparently. I don't doubt that there are Droid fans out there just as guilty of it.

at&t
is gasping for air if verizon does get the iphone there dead
...and here's an example. How so? Please post some churn numbers or something. Android isn't going to be for everyone and the cell phone market isn't like the movie Highlander -- there can certainly be more than one despite the fanboy rants on all sides. :icon_rolleyes:

keiichi25

Reaction score
Its funny how personally some people take their phone.
It's not just phones. Many, many people have a ridiculous sense of brand loyalty. These people define themselves by their stuff, apparently. I don't doubt that there are Droid fans out there just as guilty of it.

at&t
is gasping for air if verizon does get the iphone there dead
...and here's an example. How so? Please post some churn numbers or something. Android isn't going to be for everyone and the cell phone market isn't like the movie Highlander -- there can certainly be more than one despite the fanboy rants on all sides. :icon_rolleyes:

Actually, speaking with two iPhone users... One said he can't wait til Apple is no longer under exclusive contract with AT&T so they can switch services. Another stated that if he didn't invest so much in his iPhone and AT&T he would have switched over to Verizon or checked out Droid.

So it isn't so much fanboism, but more of the fact that some just either prefer or had put investment into their phone as their personal device that can also hold them down.

DebDroid

Reaction score
I have a friend that lives in an AT&T dead zone. LOL He can't use his phone in his own house!!!