Negativity aside, who is completely satisfied?

Jamar

Reaction score
People are definitely entitled to their thoughts on the Nexus but who here is actually happy with their Nexus? I've had an OG Droid, a Droid Incredible, and an iPhone 4 in the past 2 years and this is the first device I think I'll be happy with for a full contract. The design, the software, the speed... it's all working for me. The only downside is apps being compatible with ICS but that's not the phone's fault.

I'm completely satisfied!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

hydro556

Reaction score
I am as satisfied as I can be with a device, not perfect, but damn close.

There are so many things that just blow you away on this phone, and knowing that it is Googles darling means issues will be corrected. I love mine.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have been able to address nearly every issue I have had. I love this phone and the dev support is making it more amazing. I respect anyone's opinion not to like it but to me this phone is the best out at the moment.

msheldon

Reaction score
Been perfectly happy so far, so has my wife.

My only minor annoyances are apps that are not ICS-enabled yet, and have "issues". But that's not really a problem with The phone or the OS.

The only time we've had signal issues is when the network was down. I find the battery lasts about the same time as my OG droid's battery did under the same usage conditions. Takes longer to charge back up because of it being a bigger battery, but that's to be expected.

abausch

Reaction score
Other than the battery and the less than stellar camera, I'm completely happy. Coming from an OG Droid that was on it's last legs, it doesn't take much to impress me. However, there is so much to love with this phone, I'm glad I waited since August to use my NE2 to buy this phone.

wil318466

Reaction score
I'm 95% happy. I don't like the camera to be honest. Everything else has been absolutely perfect, and when I say perfect, I mean 100%. I don't consider something like the speaker volume being an issue when you can simply download volume+ and fix it. Maybe a somewhat annoyance, but if you can consider that an annoyance I can consider turning the phone upside down and not shutting off the ringer an annoyance too. That's just something I set up with Tasker. No matter what phone I'd buy I'd have to customize to work the way I want, so I don't consider them negatives, just part of the setup. LED fixed with lightflow too.

Wifi - 10/10
Connectivity - 10/10 (I get connection everywhere, even places I never got it with 3g)
Screen - 10/10
Speed - 10/10
Responsiveness - 10/10
Phone call quality - 9/10
Music quality/sound quality out of headphone jack - 10/10 (yeah, really, music sounds better through this thing and I'm not sure why)
Camera - 5/10 (just being honest)
Battery - 9/10 (Not kidding. Easily gets 24+ hours moderate use)
GPS - 10/10 (works perfect EVERY time)
Ice Cream Sandwich OS - 9/10

Really, what else is there? I've tried to think of one negative about this phone other than the camera, and I can't think of one. This is the the closest device to "perfect" you can get.

Creed

Reaction score
By far the best phone ever. I am satisfied. I have been using my phone for around 11 hours and I am at 80%. 2 hours of screen time. I have 4 bars of LTE at my house and at work I have 5. It is incredible. The ROMing scene is unbelievable, I have used Zygot, Gummy, Rootzboat and am currently sticking with Rootzboat. Tons of kernals, I am using a undervolted 1.42GHz - during the day I keep it underclocked to 1GHz since it remains smooth despite it and gets great battery life. This phone is amazing because it is whatever I make it. It can be the powerhouse phone it is with 1.42GHz CPU and 384MHz GPU or I can make it my daily driver and underclock/volt it. Apps are amazing too.

This is my first phone that has had all these capabilities (coming from a Palm Pre). It has become more functional but also more fun, my phone is quickly becoming my hobby. When I get home from work, instead of watching television or messing around on these forums I install a ROM or update my kernal.

In all, the phone out of the box was great but the phone after my tweaks is god-like.

I am satisfied. I am more than satisfied.

mmead1143

Reaction score
100% satisfied!!! I LOVE this phone. There's nothing I don't like. Rooted day 1, rom'd the next!! Phenomenal piece of hardware...it's met or exceeded every expectation!!

wil318466

Reaction score
By far the best phone ever. I am satisfied. I have been using my phone for around 11 hours and I am at 80%. 2 hours of screen time. I have 4 bars of LTE at my house and at work I have 5. It is incredible. The ROMing scene is unbelievable, I have used Zygot, Gummy, Rootzboat and am currently sticking with Rootzboat. Tons of kernals, I am using a undervolted 1.42GHz - during the day I keep it underclocked to 1GHz since it remains smooth despite it and gets great battery life. This phone is amazing because it is whatever I make it. It can be the powerhouse phone it is with 1.42GHz CPU and 384MHz GPU or I can make it my daily driver and underclock/volt it. Apps are amazing too.

This is my first phone that has had all these capabilities (coming from a Palm Pre). It has become more functional but also more fun, my phone is quickly becoming my hobby. When I get home from work, instead of watching television or messing around on these forums I install a ROM or update my kernal.

In all, the phone out of the box was great but the phone after my tweaks is god-like.

I am satisfied. I am more than satisfied.

+1 I forgot to mention the dev support. I rom/root my phone and really enjoy trying out the new setups and features. Especially this week, I work nights so I don't get a lot of calls/texts at 3am so I can happily install a new rom, and it's incredibly easy (much easier than my Fascinate which I would soft-brick once a week).

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
100% satisfied!!! I LOVE this phone. There's nothing I don't like. Rooted day 1, rom'd the next!! Phenomenal piece of hardware...it's met or exceeded every expectation!!

Bam, you nailed it! I'll add that if this phone were a princess, I would marry it! :D

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
if we put negativity aside, then everyone is happy (hypothetically)

but I'm quite pleased with what came out of this.

captdroid

Reaction score
I am never completely satisfied :icon_ devil: Pretty darn pleased though :D