Need your Input!

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok im wanting to start a new theme soon, after i tie up a few things with the black and white theme. First off i hope you guys enjoy the work i do, i know my stuff cannot possibly be appealing to everyone, and that is fine i completely understand. So i have decided to hear it form you guys as far as the direction i should take my next theme.

Should i mix and mash a couple of my current themes?
Should i alter one of my current themes?
Should i do a completely new concept? if so what?

Any suggestions are welcome, these were just a few to get us started :)

thanks in advance guys/gals

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Something completely different.

Something that could easily be changed into multiple colors.

Something simple with a single color or similar colors.

Simple unified icons.

That's my .02¢

666ogre666

Reaction score
I think a new different theme would be awesome. I like the black and white one most but they are all kind of similar. Maybe a totally new one that uses a single color (I like red) and maybe some glow or transparency.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I would say something new. Something with 2 maybe 3 colors tops. No single colors. You have three of those now(if I'm counting correctly). I wouldn't mind seeing some cyan in a theme.

OP
JayR_

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i liking the ideas so far guys keep them coming, ill go with what seems to be the most popular..may even post some screenshots of different ideas that you have suggested...

1quickv6

Reaction score
I would love to see a theme inspired by the new Tron movie. Soft glowing edges and transparancies with the ability to choose colors (white, green, red, orange, etc.) I would buy you a beer for that. :)

OP
JayR_

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I would love to see a theme inspired by the new Tron movie. Soft glowing edges and transparancies with the ability to choose colors (white, green, red, orange, etc.) I would buy you a beer for that. :)

im liking this idea the more i think about it, and ive already had a couple requests for this type of theme, via pm... would be fairly easy to create different colors of the theme once the theme itself is created..

and no need to buy me a beer :) i would much rather see anyone donate to the developers of this rom rather than to me.. thank you for the offer though

jp1m16

Reaction score
Hey jay,
I am looking for someone that has the nohow to create a custom theme for my DROID x. I have been a musician all my life playing state to state. I would have no problem donating for a nice musician theme. If you have any ideas or know of someone. Pm me.. please. Thanks bud.

John

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
JayR_

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
working on this now...

Last edited:
OP
JayR_

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
you can check the progress of this theme by checking out these screenshots every now and then..

***Screen Shots***

Last edited:

1quickv6

Reaction score
Oh, I LOVE that!! You nailed what I was asking for. And I agree on the Tron font. :)

OP
JayR_

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Getting very close to being done ;) was going to wait to post it until build 11 dropped but the theme is close enough to done il will be posting it sometime tomorrow