Smart Keyboard Liberty skin

Hobn

Reaction score
Hey guys, I made a Liberty skin for Smart Keyboard. All black with Liberty yellow text and icons. The voice input icon is still white, I wasn't sure how to handle the transparency. I whipped this up in 20 minutes, so tell me if you have any problems. To install just make a "Skins" folder at your SD card root, and put the zip in. It should show up in the theme list. Enjoy.

Last edited:

thepsyntyst

Reaction score
Looks good just one thing when I'm using the t9 keyboard the next arrow is white

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Liv2wrestle

Reaction score
Hey guys, I made a Liberty skin for Smart Keyboard. All black with Liberty yellow text and icons. The voice input icon is still white, I wasn't sure how to handle the transparency. I whipped this up in 20 minutes, so tell me if you have any problems. To install just make a "Skins" folder at your SD card root, and put the zip in. It should show up in the theme list. Enjoy.

Could you put a screen shot up? What versions of liberty does this work on? im on LGB v.7.. also, do i just flash this zip in C/W?

OP
Hobn

Hobn

Reaction score
I'll check it out tomorrow. This doesn't involve anything system, it's just a zip that the app will read. Make a "Skins" folder at your sdcard root, put the zip in, and you're good to go. I have v0.7 myself. I'll put a shot up tomorrow, but it's just a plain black keyboard, no key borders, with yellow text.

Liv2wrestle

Reaction score
I'll check it out tomorrow. This doesn't involve anything system, it's just a zip that the app will read. Make a "Skins" folder at your sdcard root, put the zip in, and you're good to go. I have v0.7 myself. I'll put a shot up tomorrow, but it's just a plain black keyboard, no key borders, with yellow text.

Oops, my apologies man. i overlooked where you said that it was for the smart keyboard app..

OP
Hobn

Hobn

Reaction score
I attached a picture.

OP
Hobn

Hobn

Reaction score
I can't find the next button in the pngs, unfortunately. But I did one with the eagle for the spacebar.

OP
Hobn

Hobn

Reaction score
You don't flash the zip.

thepsyntyst

Reaction score
Anyway to get a gingerbread green of this?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
Hobn

Hobn

Reaction score
Yes, just give me the hex code for it. I'm not familiar with "Gingerbread Green."