droidzforlife

droidzforlife

Beta Alpha Delta Omega 3!
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Well sorry about the issues the fastest fix is to just download the icons from the first post and change the icons yourself. Also make sure you flash the liberty rom before flashing the theme for best results ok :)

gclo85

Reaction score
I don't know man...I flashed the ROM before I installed the theme. Since I like the theme so much, I even did a factory restore this past hour and installed a fresh copy of Liberty 1.5 and installed the theme but still, the Gallery icon is yellow. But whatever; I guess I'll leave it that way.

OP
droidzforlife

droidzforlife

Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I don't know man...I flashed the ROM before I installed the theme. Since I like the theme so much, I even did a factory restore this past hour and installed a fresh copy of Liberty 1.5 and installed the theme but still, the Gallery icon is yellow. But whatever; I guess I'll leave it that way.

Ill look into it right this second for you sir... Hold on and I'll fix it and update the link when Im done. :)

OP
droidzforlife

droidzforlife

Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
HAHA duh I'm stupid. I went to go see why the gallery is not working for you and noticed its not even in the theme! It used to be I thought?

gclo85

Reaction score
By the way, I also noticed that the Liberty Toolbox icon is yellow. When I open it, it has the loading spinner in orange but when I get to the tabs like App Management, Liberty Mods, etc. it has yellow outlines. Thanks for your work. I will be donating money soon.

OP
droidzforlife

droidzforlife

Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Ok Im actually updating all the apps real fast so Ill have new links up very soon. Thanks for your patience
Also thanks for reminding me about the LibertyToolbox app

Last edited:

gclo85

Reaction score
I applied the update and it worked. Gallery icon works perfect. The Liberty Toolbox icon is good. However, when I open a lot of those tabs in Toolbox, there's yellow outlines. Like under Liberty Mods/Animations, the outline is yellow. If you want me to list all of them to help you out, I can.

Other than that, it's awesome! I'll be sending some chedz your way after I get paid this Friday. dancedroid

OP
droidzforlife

droidzforlife

Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I applied the update and it worked. Gallery icon works perfect. The Liberty Toolbox icon is good. However, when I open a lot of those tabs in Toolbox, there's yellow outlines. Like under Liberty Mods/Animations, the outline is yellow. If you want me to list all of them to help you out, I can.

Other than that, it's awesome! I'll be sending some chedz your way after I get paid this Friday. dancedroid

Send me a list or some screen shots because I would have bet my arm that I themed all those but it could be and xml issue so hook me up with some screenshots. Just post them in an attachment or something. Thanks man.

sk8

Reaction score
Hey droidz I'm having issue with sites auto fitting after I install dolphin HD.
I've flashed a fresh liberty then the theme on top. Installed a new dolphin and auto fit stops working?
Any ideas?

gclo85

Reaction score
Alright. Finally got the SDK and development kits installed. The following are still yellow:

orangeslice07.png

By gclo85 at 2011-03-21

orangeslice06.png

By gclo85 at 2011-03-21

orangeslice05.png

By gclo85 at 2011-03-21

orangeslice03.png

By gclo85 at 2011-03-21

There's also a lot of them that aren't a color at all. They're deeper into the selections like this one:

http://imageshack.us

gclo85

Reaction score
Hey droidz I'm having issue with sites auto fitting after I install dolphin HD.
I've flashed a fresh liberty then the theme on top. Installed a new dolphin and auto fit stops working?
Any ideas?

I just installed Dolphin Mini today and it's working pretty good. Did you try this on the HD browser:

Go to Menu, More, Settings, System Settings, Check Auto-Fit Pages. It should be turned on by default though.

sk8

Reaction score
I'm running the HD browser. after install it affects all the browsers I've tried xscope stock and dolphin. I flashed a different font now it is fine.... weird.

sent from a sweet paperweight.

sk8

Reaction score
Did you remove the girl wallpaper wight the new update? It Disappeared and LP is force closing when I try to open wallpaper.

sent from a sweet paperweight.