New Theme - Need Input

brenneisec

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm making a new theme for liberty 1.5 and would like to see what you guys would like because i cant decide! so if you could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. i wanna make this theme kick ass

notification bar:
black OR transparent

battery icon:
round w/percent remaining in middle OR gingerbread style

thanks ahead of time!
ill most likely be posting more options too once i get farther into it

Last edited:

xlivewire7x

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm making a new theme for liberty 1.5 and would like to see what you guys would like because i cant decide! so if you could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. i wanna make this theme kick ass

notification bar:
black OR transparent

battery icon:
round w/percent left in middle OR gingerbread style

thanks ahead of time!
ill most likely be posting more options too once i get farther into it

I think it all depends on the style of your theme. If you could post some pics of what you have so far we could probably give you some more educated opinions.

OP
brenneisec

brenneisec

Reaction score
well posting pics right now wouldnt work cuz i havent gotten too far into it. im going for a red white and blue theme almost. most notification icons will be white. havent decided on what colors to make battery, wifi, signal etc.

rayne58

Reaction score
well before you start...you need a black status bar transparent is beautiful but it cant be used with any launcher...they make it black unfortunately it only works with the stock launcher and live wallpapers

OP
brenneisec

brenneisec

Reaction score
well before you start...you need a black status bar transparent is beautiful but it cant be used with any launcher...they make it black unfortunately it only works with the stock launcher and live wallpapers

thanks! that makes one question pretty simple

xlivewire7x

Reaction score

Are you referring to the actual status bar or the pulldown? Because I have a transparent pulldown bar (not totally transparent, but slightly) and I've run both launcher pro and adw without problems. I'm assuming you mean the actual status bar in that case.

EXQEX9

Reaction score
Can someone point me to a guide on how to theme a ROM like Liberty? I have some ideas, but lack the understanding of the basic concept of theming. I'm fairly technically minded, so I feel I could pick it up if I could just learn how to get started.

I've looked around but can't find any such information. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

OP
brenneisec

brenneisec

Reaction score
so now i just need to know if people would like a gingerbread style battery or a circular with the percent remaining in the middle