Need help manually entering mdn, min, syst id num, meid

mailman1

Reaction score
Hi,

I need to set up a Verizon Rezound activated on PagePlus. I don't have a cell phone store for my carrier (pp) anywhere near my location, but I do have all the info needed to set up this phone according to the rep I spoke with - mdn, min, syst id num, meid.

If this is against forum policy I can IM or email for off forum communication.

:hail:

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't even understand what you're asking for. So I can't rightly make a call on this.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
This involves tinkering with the ESN correct?

Caesars

Reaction score
I dunno if Verizon has such a thing but on Sprint u needed the msL code to do this, call Verizon for the msL number.

OP
M

mailman1

Reaction score
Newb PP Rezound LTE

Hi,

Well, I suppose I sound a little vague since I'm a newb, but let me give it another shot.

I called Page Plus to activate my newly purchased HTC Rezound LTE. After finding out that no OTA was available, I asked for and got a phone number (MDN), MEID (I'm told it uses that instead of an ESN), System ID number, and MIN.
I have a friend with access to CDMA workshop (I'm not sure I should buy something I might not need more than once).

I can connect and unlock the phone.
I've written an Alltel/Verizon PRL so the phone doesn't think I'm roaming.
I also entered and successfully wrote the info I was given to the phone after connecting via CDMA Workshop. Everything seems to be in the right place. I've written the NAM settings to NAM1 and NAM2.

I currently get a busy signal when dialing out.

Is there something I've skipped when trying to get talk/text?

After that, the next step will be backing up the phone info and trying to get 3g working.

Last edited: