Need Detailed Help to Unroot DX 2.2 OTA

bamorris2

Reaction score
I attempted (and succeeded) the root process found here... One Click Droid X Froyo ROOOOT GUI! - Droid X Rooting - AllDroid Public Board - One Click Droid X Froyo ROOOOT GUI! - Droid X Rooting - AllDroid Public Board - AllDroid.org > Home

However, my phone has been exhibiting problems ever since, including freezing, ocassional very slow booting up, and problems with various apps. In short, I absolutely HATE what rooting has done to my phone. So I want to go back 100% the way it was before I rooted my phone. Can someone please help with this? I don't know much of anything about the commands or ADB or Shell or stuff like that. But I can follow detailed directions pretty well.

Again, I want to go back to EXACTLY how my phone was before. I don't just want to remove the rooting access, I also want to remove 100% of the files that the rooting process installed, and revert back to how it was before.

The process that I followed for rooting also has an option to unroot, but that will not work. It fails. So I need manual help.

If I do a hard reset, will that do it?? HELP!