Another 1 Click Method of Rooting other then Easy Root App

steeleshark2

Reaction score
Still using your pc but you do not have to type in any commands. GUI DroidXROOT is only for the Droid X and this is how I rooted my phone. It even gives an UNROOT option. Only use this program if you are not rooted.

How To Root Motorola Droid X With One Click

OF COURSE USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

Last edited:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Not too keen on using something like this from unknown developers....

OP
steeleshark2

steeleshark2

Reaction score
He is pretty well known on the alldroid forum. I just wanted to put this out though.

tmaxx445

Reaction score
I successfully rooted and then unrooted to test out the software and it worked great. Just wanted to let everyone know that it works fine.

tmaxx445

ray7171

Reaction score
wut if I already used easyroot? I would like to have the option to unroot. Is there a way I can do it your way also?

OP
steeleshark2

steeleshark2

Reaction score
wut if I already used easyroot? I would like to have the option to unroot. Is there a way I can do it your way also?
Easy Root should have the UNROOT option. If you run it again while rooted, it should have a unroot button from what I have read. If it does not, I am sorry for misleading you since I have never used Easy Root. I do not recommend unrooting with a different way then you rooted unless it was the very last option available. Even with that, I would unroot the manual way if it was the last resort.

Now, if you have unrooted and want to root back this way, I have read that this has been successful. I hope this helps!!

Last edited: