What 1 click rooting program to use?

DRMMR02

Reaction score
I think I want to root my Droid X, but I don't know which program to use or where to find one. It seems EasyRoot is off the Market, and I read some threads about some dubious behavior on the part of the creator of that program. I downloaded DroidX Root, the one you run from your computer, and that keeps failing. Is there a reliable 1 click rooting app out there that is "standard" so to speak for rooting the Droid X?

validoption

Reaction score
I think I want to root my Droid X, but I don't know which program to use or where to find one. It seems EasyRoot is off the Market, and I read some threads about some dubious behavior on the part of the creator of that program. I downloaded DroidX Root, the one you run from your computer, and that keeps failing. Is there a reliable 1 click rooting app out there that is "standard" so to speak for rooting the Droid X?

DroidX Root (Root Me / Unroot Me) worked fine for me...when it fails, what does it do? Are you connected in PC Mode? Are you starting with Bluetooth toggled on first? I had a Bluetooth toggle widget, with it on, so that when it prompts you to toggle when you hit continue it makes it quick and easy. It failed the first time for me because it was too slow going from off to on, which is why I tried going from on to off.