Need 2.3.20 SBF file. Where to download?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
No need to unroot. Just don't delete any of the bloatware or the update, which you'll prob get within a week, will fail. You can freeze apps with titanium backup and thaw them out when the update shows just don't do anything crazy till you update. Have you checked if the update is available for you yet?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Droidee

Reaction score
You oh wise one were correct. I now have 2.3.2 and I'm itching to try a new rom. Can you please point me to one. Thank you so much again.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Anytime, I have been the local squidly rom advocate lately. He has a 2.3.2 rom that is available in blurred and blurless versions. Its really easy to flash and you can find it in the d2 roms section.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
"Wise one" is correct! Spaz is the man!!!

You oh wise one were correct. I now have 2.3.2 and I'm itching to try a new rom. Can you please point me to one. Thank you so much again.

DroidForums junkie!

Droidee

Reaction score
Yes junky hmmmm. Vein is popped and ready lol. Ok now for a more serious moment lol. I was looking at the instructions for loading that rom and it seems awfully complicated. I'm already rooted and have the bootstrapper. What next?

Last edited:

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm going to refer you to this thread just so we don't fully thread jack this one

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-2-hacks/98078-rooted-now-what-do.html

I posted some in depth instructions in thee third post of that thread for flashing squids rom and then there are several pages of troubleshooting thereafter. Head over there and read up and ask any questions you have for me in there.

Droidee

Reaction score
You got it dude. One quick question though, how do I add a sticky? It is a must now.

Droidee

Reaction score
Ok. No making fun. I never did it before and yes sticky a thread. Lol. Now I feel like a true dunce

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Oh but if you are trying to subscribe to a thread that's a diff story all you have to do is comment in it or just hit thread tools at the top of the thread and select subscribe to thread.