[NATIONWIDE] Verizon 4G LTE Data Outage

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
170767-verizonmap.jpg

Many people went to bed or awoke this morning wondering what was wrong with their handsets. Reports of no data connectivity began piling up late into the night and early morning. The sight of millions of Android users shaking their fists at their handsets yelling "Oh no not again. I'm returning this thing!!" could be heard around the country. Well you may want to hold off on that decision.

There is a nationwide 4G LTE outage and for those that have been with the network since it's launch this is nothing new. Seems to be par for the course of owning an LTE handset nowadays. A lot of users are reporting 3G connectivity is at least up and running again so at those that rely on their devices for work can get some work done.

Perhaps if Verizon would have made the decision to go with the shock proof hard drives in their laptops this wouldn't be happening. I guess we just have to roll with the punches folks until they get this tech squared away.

Check in if you have 4G LTE back online. Post city/state you live in.

Source: Verizon Support Forums

Last edited by a moderator:

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[Updated] Verizon Wireless 4G Down Across the Nation; 3G Also Spotty

verizon4g-lte.jpg

It looks as if VZW is having network issues again. Their 4G service is down across the country. Users from coast to coast are experiencing the issue. In fact, for a while even the 3G service was out. In some areas, both 4G and 3G has been restored, but not fully. There are still users reporting spotty issues for 3G. These issues cropped up several hours earlier, so things may be improving. Sound off if you are one of the affected, or the improved.

Thanks for the tip, stinger161!

Update: Things may be back up and running now. Share if your 4G or 3G is still down.

Last edited:

tyson1

Reaction score
Didn't have service from 3 am until 10 am in Nashville tn

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
My 4G is fine. Ive actually noticed more 4G reception this morning fir whatever reason.

smitmor

Reaction score
It's not the shock proof hard drives, it's because they didn't put Wifi in their TV's. ;)

sc0rch3d

Reaction score
It's not the shock proof hard drives, it's because they didn't put Wifi in their TV's. ;)

dammit, i knew this day would come. need to brush up on my left 4 dead skills. NW Houston - no 4G and spotty 3G.

I think it would have been pretty funny to photoshop that map and make it all white.