[ALERT] Verizon 4G LTE Nationwide Outage...Again.

Godfather

Reaction score
I just talked to a VZW rep and they said most everyone should be back online, but did confirm there are still outages and should be fixed my mid day!!! :mad:

Dweib

Reaction score
They didn't say what the cause was? They could blame it on solar activity which could be construed as valid excuse. Or 4G roll out bugs as VZW expands the network.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Dweib

Reaction score
Still out in grand rapids michigan. Had 4g when I woke up and its gone again.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Where are you at? It's solid for me over by Lamar park. Couple of miles from downtown G.R. Been good since 1am. Must be a different tower?

Last edited:

wolfman4u

Reaction score
Spokane Washington. No still no 4G.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

BobbyyHalo

Reaction score
I have filed a formal complaint with the Better Business Bureau against Verizon regarding this issue. I suggest everyone do the same. This is not an acceptable act and not proper business etiquette at all. Since my complaint I have been in direct contact with Verizon wireless executive relations and have been credited $29.99 every month since September. I will continue to be credited every month until the problem is 100% fixed.

michelle4439

Reaction score
I do not live in a 4g area so that normally wouldn't be an issue for me BUT I tried to activate 2 lines yesterday, a galaxy and a razr and since the phones are 4g the phones won't even activate. My son and myself have been without service since yesterday. I have 6 lines with Verizon and actually one of those lines is a new line I got for my son for Christmas. He had a Tmobile contract that I have canceled and will be paying the $200 cancellation fee on. We are not off to a good start as far as my son is concerned! I do believe we should all get some type of compensation. Being without 4g is one thing but being without a phone altogether is a huge inconvience!!

Dweib

Reaction score
Do not complain to BBB. Complain to solar cycle 24 in care of the SUN! Dweebs wife. End of conversation!

Reaction score
and now we have to pay a $2.00 dollar convenience fee? How about we charge them $2.00 dollars every time their network has issues, for convenience.

BobbyyHalo

Reaction score
and now we have to pay a $2.00 dollar convenience fee? How about we charge them $2.00 dollars every time their network has issues, for convenience.

You can! Call and say you do not wish to pay for data when the network is down. They have to credit you for the day. I got $1.99 every time

skaman9876

Reaction score
I called after the second outage and the lady started arguing with me telling me we do not issue any monetary discounts for any reason being extremely rude and saying if verizon decides to they will discount every customer and I have to wait for that. After I got that attitude I asked to speak with her supervisor....got some clown just as incompetent as her repeating her words... So I repeated what I said "Why should I pay full price for a service I'm not fully getting? That doesn't make any sense as a customer." Then he had the audacity to tell me if my cable goes out do I expect the cable company to issue me a credit? (wrong thing to say to me....) I work for one of the largest cable companies and guaranteed him we do issue all sorts of credits for things especially of this nature. He then reluctantly says he can issue me a monetary credit at this point of $.99 per day per line of the issue, transfer me back to idiot number 1 for my $3.96 which I told them both that's fine it's only fair.

:: END RANT::

They told me they thought the service issue was in regards to the network upgrades they were trying to roll out.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

baldy54

Reaction score
Although i have been frustrated with data connections lately...my worst day with verizon is ten fold better than my best day with ATT!!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums