[NATIONWIDE] Verizon 4G LTE Data Outage

solo88

Reaction score
I just reset my bionic and 4g is working fine now. Weird.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Dweib

Reaction score
As of 6:45am on 4G was/is up solid here the Grand Rapids, Mi. We usually don't experience the outages most of you folks report. Using 4G now on fresh update. Seems interesting that y'alls 4G went down at the same time Verizon kicks out a big razr update. Coincidence?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Last edited:

Riley

Reaction score
Try toggling your CDMA/LTE in settings. I had to do that a few times yesterday to get back on 4G, the phone wasn't auto switching for some reason. Its still a bit flaky like that today, but 4G is still very new and not completely up and running in all areas around me.

Murker

Reaction score
Well I had pulled the battery a few times and it still wasn't working. Then I remembered that I never pulled the 4g card, So I pulled the battery as well as the card out for about 30 seconds and rebooted.

It seems to be ok now.

MAN what a headache. I will post if it goes out again.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

sc0rch3d

Reaction score
Try toggling your CDMA/LTE in settings. I had to do that a few times yesterday to get back on 4G, the phone wasn't auto switching for some reason. Its still a bit flaky like that today, but 4G is still very new and not completely up and running in all areas around me.

the galaxy nexus is my first 4G phone, is there a way to toggle LTE only? sometimes in my area i notice that 3G gets a "stronger" signal than 4G, but when it decides to connect to 4G the throughput is much faster. wtf?

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
In my neck of the woods (San Diego, CA), I had a white 3G icon at 8:30am when I should have a strong 4G. I had 3G by 9:30am and 4G by 6:30pm.

Nyobie

Reaction score
I'm 40 minutes from Detroit and I've only had one noticeable drop today around 2PM. Otherwise, 4G has been blazing fast all day. Today, I feel like one of the lucky ones since I had a two day stretch in the past week where I had nothing but problems.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt